- Fungal infections are the most prevalent factor contributing to the development of brown patches.
- Lawn maintenance, your pet, or your lawnmower could also be to blame.
- Observing birds could indicate the presence of insects.
- In most cases, matters pertaining to lawns can be resolved through routine maintenance.
- Perform a soil analysis to verify that your grass is receiving the proper nutrients.
You noticed brown patches in the grass on your property. Start by not worrying. Some dead grass is inevitable on your lawn. However, brown patches can indicate a problem.
Though general lawn maintenance tips can assist you grow lushest grass, you may need to take specific steps. Why are your lawn patches brown? Let’s look.